How to Log Into MountaineerTRAK
If you experience issues with logging on, call the Career Services Center for assistance: 304-293-2221.
- On the right side of our web-page you will see the Login for MountaineerTRAK.
- Fill out Username (it is the first part of your MIX address)
- Fill out Password (it is your MIX password)
- Click the Login button
How to Navigate MountaineerTRAK
- On the left side of your MountaineerTRAK Home page, click on “Profile” and make sure your profile is complete and up to date. Click on Documents to upload your resume and other necessary items.
- Then go to “Jobs” on the menu. Click on “Jobs” then using the search field search for * Federal Work Study, Part time – On Campus, Part time – Off Campus, Graduate Assistantship, Internship On – Campus, and Summer and Temporary*.
- Scroll down to look at job titles and locations. When you click on the Job Title, the whole job description will appear with details and qualifications. It will also have application instructions.
- Part time – Off Campus jobs may have locations outside of Morgantown. Read carefully before you apply. Seasonal and summer jobs are posted in the Part time – Off Campus category.
- Apply for every job you are interested in working.
How to Follow-up
- Follow-up two to three times with the hiring Managers to see if jobs are available and show your interest in working there. Take a copy of your class schedule and resume with you when you check back about jobs and always be dressed and ready for an interview!
- Check MountaineerTRAK often as jobs change daily.