After accepting work study on STAR:
Log into MountaineerTRAK located on the home page. For instructions visit Getting Started;
- Upload a document of your availability (days and hours you are available to work) to your MountaineerTRAK profile;
- Upload your resume to your MountaineerTRAK profile;
- Don’t forget to include any community service or high school jobs (such as babysitting, lawn care etc).
- If you need help
creating a resume, contact Career Services at 304-293-2221.
- For resumes templates visit the Career Services Center website.
Apply for up to three FWS jobs (make your selection from FWS jobs
- The hiring supervisor for the job(s) you apply for will review the information you submit through MountaineerTRAK and contact you, generally within 2 to 3 weeks after you apply asking for an interview or offering you the position.
- You will be assigned to the first supervisor who hires you for a position you have applied for.
- If you are not hired for the positions or do not receive a response after a few weeks, log into MountaineerTRAK and apply for more jobs!
- Monitor your student MIX email. Once you are hired, you will receive a notification through your MIX email providing specific details on your position.
- Process for payroll.