Skip to main content
  • Home
  • On-Campus Employment

On-Campus Employment


WVU students seeking part-time employment should see our How to Apply page for instructions (including information for students who have accepted Federal Work-Study).

If you are looking for information on how to apply for payroll, see our Payroll Processing page.

WVU Departments (Student Employers)

If you need a non-Federal Work-Study on-campus student worker or graduate assistantship position posted, please contact the WVU Career Services Center to have the position listed on the Handshake job search database. Career Services can be reached by emailing or calling 304-293-2221.